Just one step left for a
DEVOPS TRAINING COURSE
Get DevOps Training in Chennai at Ferventtechsoft with the advanced Course module. We design that can fit the student who are willing to learn without any prerequisite knowledge in DevOps.
Learn how to use DevOps from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced professionals. With our DevOps Training in Chennai, you will learn conception in expert level in a practical manner.
DevOps Master training is for mid to senior IT professionals pursuing DevOps career.
On successfully completing this DevOps training in Chennai with placement assistance will guide to get placed in top IT firms in India.
Devops can be called as an approach that is collectively handled by software developers and IT operations to give an effective, reliable and standard automation process.
DevOps is a clipped compound of “Development” and “Operations”. The Course of DevOps according to the industry needs, our trainer trains you in all tools of DevOps Lifecycle.
The aim to establish an environment for building , testing and deploying of software releases and infrastructure changes rapidly, frequently yet more reliably with an automated process.
DevOps Training in Chennai at Fervent techsoft will make you an expert in Continuous Integration, corporates on Deployment and automation using devopstools tools – Git, Chef, Docker, Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible and Nagios, TestNG, SonarQube, Jenkins.
The popularity of DevOps has grown in recent years, inspiring many other tangential initiatives including OpsDev, WinOps, and BizDevOps. So it will be more beneficial to learn DevOps to become an independent Business & Managing Professional in this rapidly technology growing scenario.
DEVOPS TRAINING IN CHENNAI
Max batch size for DevOps is 13 members. Must register prior to get Slot for DevOps at Fervent Techsoft.
Are You Searching for Best DevOps Training and Job Support?
Do You Want to Discuss with The DevOps Trainer?
Do you want to become DevOps Certified Person?
24/7 Expert Support
After you successfully complete the exams, we will award a certification for the successful completion of DevOps course in our Fervent Techsoft Institute in Chennai.
PRE REQUISTS OF DEVOPS CLASSES
Do not possess any required skills mentioned below?
Just Walk-in to our institute to see if Cloud is good for your career.
Knowledge in Tech-stack like OS, DB, Middleware which includes Linux/Windows, Tomcat/Weblogic, Apache/Nginx
Knowledge of Building and Deployment process.
Knowledge of daily Ops activities such as restarts, maintenance, backups etc
There are no defined prerequisites on tools and technology
1. Git from basic
- Why DevOps?
- What is DevOps?
- DevOps Market Trends
- DevOps Engineer Skills
- DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- DevOps Ecosystem
- Use Case
2. Github & Project branching strategic
- Introduction to VCS and GIT
- GIT File workflow
- Important GIT Commands
- Introduction to Continuous Integration and Jenkins
- Plugin Management in Jenkins
- Various scenarios of Building Delivery Pipeline
- Jenkins installation setup
- Slave adding in master
- Build basic jobs
- Install integration plugins
- User managements
- Notifications setup
- Designing dashboard
4. Build Tools
- Install and env setup for build new project
- Write and change pom.xml
- Create new directory for builder repository
- Backup and version management for future deployments
6.Code coverage Tools
- Install and exploring test code.
- Expose logs from codes as daily basis.
7. Deployment & configuration management Tools
- Ansible installation
- Ansible configuration setup
- Ansible adhoc commands
- Ansible inventory & variables
- Inventory variables
- Inventory grouping
- Static inventory
- Dynamic inventory
- Vars with maps or dictionaries
- Vars with looping
- Vars with with_items
- Vars with array
- Vars with dictionaries
- Vars with files
- Diff from vars & set_facts
- Vars with prompt
- Vars with conditionals & statements
- Vars with registry and debug
Ansible facts & conditionals
- Faild_when statementes
Ansible tasks & playbooks
- Writing playbook for
- Deployments of build codes
- Creating roles for various playbooks
- Ansible playbooks for aws cloud
- Ansible playbooks for docker containers
- Ansible playbooks for devops
- Ansible vaults.
Integrations with Jenkins
- Ansible master
- Ec2 instances
- Jenkins with docker kubernetes
- Jenkins with ec2 instances
Infra setup as code
- Build aws infra with services