Just one step left for a
Kubernetes Training Course
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for container based distributed applications. Originally created by Google based on principles from its internal orchestration system (e.g Borg, Omega), Kubernetes is now developed on GitHub, it provides several level of fault-tolerance, scalability and useful primitives that go beyond the single container concept.
Kubernetes is used by thousands of IT teams worldwide to manage their containerized workloads. It provides the tools needed to create and deploy reliable, scalable distributed applications.
Our Kubernetes course material is designed by qualified and experienced Kubernetes Trainer. They provide you the real time scenario based projects with standard evaluation.
Our responsive curriculum has been designed in some method where participants can get help with more material in less time. We support almost 100 devops tools at a competitive price.
We support almost 100 devops tools at a competitive price. we provide different types of tutorial, slides, pdf for each course that is most important for every participant in case of self-study.scmGalaxy is a top institute of Kubernetes courses in Chennai City. Our Coaches and Mentors are highly expert with more than 15 years of experience in IT Industry.
scmGalaxy was founded in 2008 and It is a largest Community of SCM, Build and Release and DevOps Engineers. We provide the best trainer for classroom training in Chennai city. scmGalaxy also provides technical support, recorded session videos and certification after completion.
You can go through our social links for more information about courses and latest events. In addition to Chennai, we organize our responsible class and workshop in Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Netherlands, USA, UK, Singapore, Amsterdam, Tokyo.
KUBERNETES TRAINING IN CHENNAI
Max batch size for Kubernetes is 13 members. Must register prior to get Slot for Kubernetes at Fervent Techsoft.
Are You Searching for Best kubernetes Training and Job Support?
Do You Want to Discuss with The Kubernetes Trainer?
Do you want to become Kubernetes Certified Person?
24/7 Expert Support
After you successfully complete the exams, we will award a certification for the successful completion of Kubernetes course in our Fervent Techsoft Institute in Chennai.
PRE REQUISTS OF KUBERNETES CLASSES
Do not possess any required skills mentioned below?
Just Walk-in to our institute to see if Cloud is good for your career.
A basic understanding of running commands in Linux
Familiarity with Linux concepts like networking, software repos and storage
Familiarity with concepts related to deploying applications
A GitHub account and basic familiarity with Git (clone, commit, pull, etc.)
- Introduction to docker.
- Container namespaces and cgroups.
- Docker images and operations.
- The docker hub.
- Docker container lifecycle.
- The Docker networking.
- The docker storage and volumes.
- Practicing the dockerfile writing.
- Building up custom images and management.
- Container performance monitoring.
- Container logging and troubleshooting.
- Docker compose
Docker multinode environment
- Introduction about Docker enterprise edition.
- Setting up multi node Docker architecture.
- Setting up swarm cluster and node operations.
- The cluster lifecycle and maintenance.
- The UCP control plan and management.
- User management and operations.
- The service volume management.
- Container overlay networking.
- Backup and restore the docker configurations.
- Deploying the Docker services.
- Inspecting, scaling, deleting, rolling update the services.
- Practicing the Docker compose file writing.
- Introduction to kubernetes
- Setting up Multi master kubernetes setup.
- kubeadm cluster management.
- The etcd cluster registry store.
- Setting up haproxy api management.
- Kubernetes cluster components and management.
- Setting up flannel networking.
- The glusterfs volumes.
- The heketi volume management service.
- Deploying istio and envoy.
- Kubectl command line tool.
- Getting started with pods, replicaset, services, deployments.
- Deploy app on kubernetes.
- Backing up and restore.
- Introduction to Prometheus
- Setting up Prometheus
- Basic querying
- Container monitoring
- Host monitoring
Create the kubernetes multi master environment and running the three tier application on it.